Myles G. Smith is a project manager, analyst, and consultant.
Over 5 years experience managing field projects in Russia and Eurasia providing leadership to multi-million dollar, multi-country projects.
Analytical writer for Eurasian regional news outlets and think tanks on political, economic, and technology issues.
Providing services to clients ranging from field assessments to report writing, and from technology solutions to workforce optimization.
- The Boring Future History of Central Asia in 2013
- Interview for RFE/RL on Internet in Turkmenistan
- The Limits of Reporting on Central Asia
- Thoughts on Turkmenistan’s Privatization
- Iran’s Turn on Turkmenistan’s Gas Dispute Carousel
- Iran-China Railroad – Tajikistan’s Latest Mega-Distraction?
- CNN Blurs Line Between News and Advertising
- Citizen Journalism in Kyrgyzstan’s Capital
- Could Kyrgyzstan’s Microfinance Bubble Burst?
- Zhanaozen Trials Set to Leave Many Unanswered Questions